PART 1: Watch the two videos below and visit “The Danger Assessment” site. Then answer the questions below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-use-new-tool-to-help-protect-domestic-violence-victims/ (Links to an external site.)
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/in-their-own-words-domestic-abuse-victims-fear-for-their-lives/ (Links to an external site.)
https://www.dangerassessment.org/about.aspx (Links to an external site.)
1. From the viewing of the videos, what does the officer share regarding domestic violence that she encounters?
2. From the viewing of the videos and after reading our textbook, what type of suggestions would you make in order to better assess and predict in regards to domestic violence (intimate partner violence)?
3. Describe how The Danger Assessment works? Do you believe it does a good job identifying violence and possibly predicting whom may become victims of domestic/intimate partner violence?
4. How does The Lethality Assessment work and how is it different from The Danger Assessment? Why would this be effective (or Not) in identifying and predicting violence?
PART 2: Go to and read through the “2011.Current Directions in Violence Risk Assessment” under modules area. Answer the questions below from information found in this article:
1. Does one approach predict better than others?
2. Are empirically- based instruments useful for individuals?
3. Should risk assessment and reduction be separated?
4. What are the conclusions regarding risk assessments according to this article?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more