Answer the following questions in your recorded interview OR A WRITTEN STATEMENT :
IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT THE ASNWERS IN A WRITTEN FORMAT SHOULD BE ON AN APA TWO SPACE FORMAT, WITH
COVER PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE PERTINENT TO THE TWO QUESTIONS ADDED FOR THOSE OF YOU SUBMITTING
THE WRITTEN VERSION.
QUESTIONS FOR THOSE SUBMITTING THE WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT VERSION ARE A AND B:
A. What is proper etiquette for a job interview?
B. What’s “good behavior” in a behavioral job interview?
As a Nurse practitioner:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Please describe plans for education and career advancement in the near future
2. What are your career aspirations?
3. How do you handle stress in the healthcare setting?
4. What clinical skills do you possess that will be most beneficial to this clinical practice?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
6. Describe how you handled a difficult situation that has involved a patient, physician or family member?
7. How do you get along with your staff at your current position?
8. Why should we hire you?
9. What salary are you seeking?
Please answer each questions by separated and use at least 3 references and the APA format. Remember there are questions A and B and 9 questions after that
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more