Business Leader Research Paper
Select a known business leader that you believe demonstrates strong leadership traits and write a research paper on this individual. This leader should not be someone you know personally. The research should include a profile on the business leader’s views on leadership, their development to become a leader, their leadership and motivational traits, and what the leader has done to gain a strong reputation. Cite specific examples of behaviors exhibited by this business leader using concepts from this course.
· Introduction Paragraph – Introduce the business leader’s name, background, occupation, and their position within the company. Identify the company or companies that the leader has worked for.
Section 1: Business Leadership Background and Traits
· Paragraph 1: Describe the business leader’s development to become a leader.
· Paragraph 2: Describe the business leader’s views on leadership
· Paragraph 3: Describe what they’ve done to grain a strong reputation
· Section 2: Leadership style
· Paragraph 1: Describe their leadership and motivational traits.
· Paragraph 2: Describe what makes the leader effective.
· Paragraph 3: Describe how and what they measure or measured to ensure that their team or company is meeting objectives and are on target.
· Section 3: Examples of leadership
· Paragraph 1: Identify and describe one example of their leadership abilities.
· Paragraph 2: Identify and describe a second example of their leadership abilities.
· Paragraph 3: Identify and describe a third example of their leadership abilities.
· Conclusion: Summarize the leadership qualities and observations that you have found in your research.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
· Use APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
· Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more