Version:0.9 StartHTML:0000000175 EndHTML:0000006281 StartFragment:0000000211 EndFragment:0000006245 SourceURL:https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/proposal-18745519
For this assignment, you will need to identify:
1. A particular type of technology that existed prior to 2000 OR an individual who played a significant role in the history of technology. You may also propose a topic concerning the history of technology that does not necessarily fit these categories but you wish to pursue.
2. A short paragraph thatÂ provides an outline of your topic.
3. An interesting and descriptiveÂ titleÂ for your project.
4. Identify at leastÂ 1Â primary source and at leastÂ 2Â secondary sources that you plan to use for your essay.
5. Include these sources in a properly formatted Bibliography.Â Clearly identify which sources are primary and which sources are secondary.Â
Remember to keep your focus as narrow as possible: Â less is more in this project.
Be sure to follow each step listed above . Â Part of your grade is determined by how well you can adhere to the assignment directions.
Once you have submitted the Proposal, it will be accepted or rejected based on appropriateness. If rejected, you must then resubmit a revised Proposal based on recommendations.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more