• How does Amartya Sen define property ? In what way is this different from the way that you have typically defined or thought of poverty?
• Banerjee and Dufflo speak about going hungry when poor, a common phenomenon. So why do people in impover circumstances frequently spend every extra penny on other goods such as a TV rather than on nutrition ? What else do they spend money on ? Why do you think this is so ?
• How did Banerjee and Dufflo tell pak Solhin’s story ? What sorts of details did they focus on ? Cite one excerpt from pak’s experience that resonated with you and explain why.
• For what purpose do you think Banerjee and Dufflo shared this and other individual stories in Poor Economics to the reading public of financial Policy? What effect might it have on readers ? Why do you think so ? Use specific examples from the text to support your points.
• How has reading about specific individual‘s experiences impacted your thoughts regarding the human cost of poverty and inequality ?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more