After you have read chapter 20 of the class textbook and review the PowerPoint presentation, choose a family in your community and conduct a family health assessment addressing the questions below.
1. Family composition.
Type of family, age, gender and racial/ethnic composition of the family.
2. Roles of each family member. Who is the leader in the family? Who is the primary provider? Is there any other provider?
3. Do family members have any existing physical or psychological conditions that are affecting family function?
4. Home (physical condition) and external environment; living situation (this must include financial information). How the family support itself.
For example, working parents, children or any other member
5. How adequately have individual family members accomplished age-appropriate developmental tasks?
6. Do individual family member’s developmental states create stress in the family?
7. What developmental stage is the family in? How well has the family achieve the task of this and previous developmental stages?
8. Any family history of genetic predisposition to disease?
9. Immunization status of the family?
10. Any child or adolescent experiencing problems
11. Hospital admission of any family member and how it is handled by the other members?
12. What are the typical modes of family communication? It is affective? Why?
13. How are decisions make in the family?
14. Is there evidence of violence within the family? What forms of discipline are use?
15. How well the family deals with crisis?
16. What cultural and religious factors influence the family health and social status?
17. What are the family goals?
18. Identify any external or internal sources of support that are available?
19. Is there evidence of role conflict? Role overload?
20. Does the family have an emergency plan to deal with family crisis, disasters?
Identify 3 nursing diagnosis and develop a short plan of care using the nursing process.
Please present your assessment in an APA required font, word document attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard and in the SafeAssign exercise title “family assessment”. 4 evidence-based practice references besides the class textbook are require and must be quoted in the assignment. A minimum of 1000 words are required, excluding the first and reference page (Websites can be used but will not count toward grading). 2 replies to any of your peer’s assessment/posting are required sustained with the proper reference. You must identify two family problems and present a nursing care plan using the nursing process addressing the problems.
The assignment must be posted in the discussion tab of the blackboard for your peers to review and reply and in the SafeAssign Exercise in the assignment tab of the blackboard to verify originality. Assignments must be posted in both forums if not the assignment will grade it as 0.
Due date: Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM to be posted in both forum and for replies on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 11:59 for replies only. I will not accept assignments posted
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more