Create a business report, for the leadership of your chosen organization that clearly outlines a change strategy by completing the following steps:
A. Analyze the current state of the chosen organization by doing the following:
1. Describe the mission statement of the chosen organization.
a. Describe the goals for the organization over the next three years.
2. Identify the key external and internal stakeholders of the organization (e.g., board members, employees, the community, shareholders).
3. Discuss the current leadership (e.g., structure, policies, procedures, organizational systems) in the chosen organization.
4. Analyze at least two fundamental problems in the chosen organization.
5. Explain why fundamental change is necessary for the chosen organization to meet its mission and goals.
B. Perform a SWOT analysis for the organization.
C. Create a strategic plan that addresses the organization’s fundamental problems by doing the following:
1. Propose a strategy based on your SWOT analysis to address the organization’s fundamental problems.
a. Explain how your strategy will benefit the organization and its stakeholders.
2. Explain how you will implement your strategic plan by doing the following:
a. Explain at least three steps key stakeholders need to take to prepare the organization for change implementation.
b. Identify resources needed for each step in your implementation plan.
c. Outline an implementation timeline for each step within your plan.
3. Explain how you will evaluate your strategic plan by doing the following:
a. Describe at least two success metrics that will be used to evaluate the plan.
b. Explain how you will sustain the changes suggested in your plan.
c. Discuss at least three challenges that might negatively affect the implementation of your plan.
i. Discuss a contingency plan for each anticipated challenge discussed in part C3c.
4. Explain how you will communicate your strategic plan to the internal and external stakeholders identified in A2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more