M4:Braden Scale Dropbox
Please read the article and answer:
1. Why did the author access the PubMed system and then what for?
2. What is the incidence of pressure ulcers between 1999 and 2004?
3. When was the Braden scale developed?
4. What are the six factors that are considered for the Braden scale?
5. Which government agency is responsible for clinical practice guidelines?
6. List at least three reasons that a hospital would be interested in identifying a pressure ulcer
early in the patient’s hospital stay.
7. What does the term nosocomial mean?
8. What is risk assessment and why is it such an important aspect of hospital management?
9. Why is the selection of a proper surface to lie on an important part of wound management? (be
10. Which analysis was utilized in the results section and why?
11. Is the hospital that you are working for using the Braden scale? If so, then state if it appears
to be working and if not then give a reason that they may not want to use it. (If not working
then just give the main reason that an institution would want to use the scale).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more