*8 hours Plagiarism free!!!!
As we read in our lectures this week, philosopher John Locke asked: “If a man in the state of nature is free, if he is absolute lord of his own person and possessions, why will he give up his freedom? Why will he put himself under the control of any person or institution?”
John Locke’s answer was: “that the rights in the state of nature are constantly exposed to the attacks of others. Since every man is equal and since most men do not concern themselves with equity and justice, the enjoyment of rights in the state of nature is unsafe and insecure. Hence each man joins in society with others to preserve life, liberty, and property.”
· In your own words, what is freedom? (*Note: dictionary definitions of the word freedom will not be accepted)
· In your own words, what is liberty? (*Note: dictionary definitions of the words liberty will not be accepted)
· Does your definition of freedom agree with Locke’s definition of freedom? Why or why not?
· Does your definition of liberty agree with Locke’s understanding of liberty? Why or why not?
· John Locke argues that freedom and liberty are very different things. Do you agree or not? Why or why not?
· Finally, how did these ideas of liberty and freedom connect to the creation of the Constitution?
Please note: APA formatting and citations rules apply to this and all essays in this course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more