****DUE IN 8-10 HOURS!!!
Consider you went the Dallas Museum of Art (https://collections.dma.org/), and write a complete 2-3 pages paper that addresses the following Instructions using the provided outline template:
1. Personal Reflection-Introduction to your essay:
Describe your general experience visiting the Dallas Museum of Art as though you are writing in a personal journal. Include details of your experience such as:
· What you did, what you saw, how you felt. Which entrance did you use, describe what you saw when you first entered the museum. What part of the museum did you go to first? What different types of art did you see? What was your general impression of the whole museum?
2. Analysis of Artwork in Formal Terms. Select two artworks, one two-dimensional AND one three-dimensional:
· These can be works from the permanent collection. Analyze each work by describing it, after mentioning the artist name, title of the work, media, and dimensions (of course!).
· Identify two visual elements and two principles of design in each work of art, giving examples of how they function in the compositional aspect of the artwork. Give evidence to your claims. It is not enough to mention the vocabulary; you must back up your assertions with evidence. For example, if identifying colors in a painting, do not just mention yellow, blue, discuss the palette used and how the colors interact. Read about color in the textbook. Is it complementary, cool, and warm? What kind of feeling does it evoke?
For Example, “John Singer Sargent’s Portrait of Madame X, 1884, is an oil on canvas measuring 95 x 56 inches*. The composition shows multiple diagonal lines, and shapes of dark colors which create movement, provide visual balance to the composition. The large-scale painting has diagonal directional lines from the lower left-hand corner to the upper right corner which gives a sense of movement, as if the figures are falling, captured in midair. The lines, and forms overlap and decrease in size, creating a sense of space, depth by… etc.
Please Remember: *When looking at size of artworks, the first number always refers to height, the second is with, and the third (if any) is depth.
3. Interpretation of the art object:
Discuss the content of each art piece. Why was it created? Does it present the viewer with a narrative or a story? Does it discuss social issues? What emotional feeling is present Summarize your reactions to this art object? Analyze the relationship of the artwork to history by reviewing the chapter in the textbook corresponding to the date of the work from the DMA. Place it within cultural, historical, and chronological contexts. Mention names of possible contemporary artists to the artist you selected. Explain how the work reflects the style characteristics of the period. Provide citation notation.
Note: Make sure you support your writing with relevant sources and citations in APA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more