I need the answers of the pages of the book that I am giving you can not be of any place.
I need the answers listed and answered in order please.
W8: Textbook Assignment
For this assignment, read about Immanuel Kant on pp. 95-97. Answer the following questions:
1. What is the “Copernican revolution in philosophy”?
2. Would Kant say that things like electric doors or TV cameras have experiences? Why or why not?
3. What does it mean to say “sensations must be subject to spatial-temporal shaping” to qualify as experience?
4. What does it mean to say sensations must be “conceptualized” to qualify as experience? Explain using an example of your choice.
5. What does it mean to say “sensory stimulation must be unified in a single connected consciousness” to qualify as experience?
W8: Reflection Log
What does Kant mean by ‘phenomena’? What does he mean by ‘noumena’? How are these things different from one another in Kant’s view? Do you agree with his views on phenomena and noumena? Discuss your own ideas in at least a paragraph.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more