Using an organization that you currently work for or have worked for previously, create a PowerPoint presentation with the following slides:
1. Slide 1: Introduction of the organization
2. Slide 2: History of the organization
3. Slide 3: Your role within the organization
4. Slides 4 – 10: Describe seven of the following elements related to the organization (select 7 of 15)
a. Operations Strategy and Competiveness
b. Product Design and Process Selection
c. Supply Chain Management
d. Total Quality Management
e. Statistical Quality Control
f. Just-in-Time and Lean Systems
h. Capacity Planning and Facility Location
i. Facility Layout
j. Work System Design
k. Inventory Management
l. Aggregate Planning
m. Resource Planning
o. Project Management
5. Slide 11: Your overall thoughts of the organization
6. Slide 12: References for all slides
For additional content, use the notes view of PowerPoint to include details. Minimize pictures to those that are relevant to the content.
Assessment criteria (25 points per criteria):
· The presentation makes good use of course concepts/practices/strategies;
· The presentation demonstrates understanding of Operational Excellence practices;
· The presentation demonstrates appropriate application of Operational Excellence ideas/concepts /practices/strategies;
· Thoroughness, appropriateness, and creativity demonstrated by the descriptions; clarity, organization, coherence, and correctness (spelling, grammar) of the writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more