The five-step process is important for validating and testing the hypothesis. For this assignment, develop a PowerPoint presentation that includes ten slides for a typical health-related scenario using the five-step process. Ensure you include the following:
1. Use a real-world example (e.g., data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC]) for each step of the hypothesis testing process. See examples of research information below.
2. Define the null and research hypothesis.
3. Include a 150-200-word description in the notes section of each slide. Please be sure to include APA formatted references. (Notes section requirement not required for the title page or reference page.)
4. Conclude with why all five of these steps are important and why we include the hypothesis testing in biostatistics.
5. Incorporate a title slide and a reference slide with any references you used to create your presentation. These two slides do not count toward the ten slide requirements.
If you look online, specifically on the CDC website, you can find research that will help you visualize what is needed to complete the assignment, such as:
Keep in mind that your work must be original. Do not use these examples as your PowerPoint presentation. You can incorporate the data research from the CDC site for your five-step process, but do not copy textual content verbatim in your PowerPoint presentation assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more